Audiobooks.com is an efficient firm. For $14,95 you get 1 guide from the library of 200,000 audiobooks, 2 books from the VIP Choice, and entry to 1,2 million podcasts. This makes Audiobooks.com stand out amongst its opponents, together with Audible. There are reductions for semi-annual and annual subscriptions.
Audiobooks.com was one of many first-ever platforms to be constructed with the central thought of giving customers fast and quick access to audiobooks thus making it doable for individuals to take heed to their favourite books on the go.
Audiobooks.com offers individuals entry to 1000’s of audiobooks at a really low worth. As an organization, they consider that studying good books will make you happier and aid you develop each intellectually and spiritually. This perception is on the core of their operation, which explains why they’re one of many few corporations that go above and past to offer wonderful service to their prospects.
Audiobooks.com Evaluate: Professionals and Cons
– Comes with cross-platform purposes which makes it doable so that you can take heed to audiobooks on the Web, Amazon, and by way of Android and iOS units.
– The guide narrators are eloquent and skilled professionals of their area.
– You get to maintain all of your Audiobooks.com purchases for so long as you need.
– Any unused credit roll over to the following month. So when you didn’t have time to take heed to a brand new audiobook this month, you don’t have anything to fret about. However bear in mind, that any unused credit will expire 3 months after they have been added. Nonetheless, as soon as you employ them to buy a guide, the guide itself won’t ever expire. This is likely one of the issues I like about Audiobooks.com in comparison with Scribd the place you don’t have entry to all your books after your subscription expires.
– Earlier than you employ your credit score to purchase a guide, you may take heed to a 3-minute lengthy preview and resolve whether or not you just like the narration, and so forth. This manner you actually received’t have to guage the guide by its cowl and spend your credit score on one thing you received’t get pleasure from.
– Has a whole lot of attention-grabbing options together with reside sync. Their reside sync characteristic will observe your studying progress and when you shut your guide at a sure level on their internet app after which open the identical guide in your cell phone later, it is going to resume proper the place you left off.
– Allows you to obtain your favourite audiobooks for offline listening, which is nice in case you are visiting an space with little or no Web service.
– In case you face any drawback, you may at all times contact reside help. They’re very environment friendly and prepared that will help you resolve any situation you may need.
– The pricing is a bit steep for one audiobook (in comparison with Scribd) however further credit are low cost. Plus, you additionally get two books from the VIP choice every month as a bonus.
Audiobooks.com In 2021:
Vital Modifications and New Options
In 2019, Audiobooks.com introduced main modifications to subscription service and launched plenty of new options. So let’s take one other take a look at Audiobooks.com and see what they’ve to supply.
1. Earlier than, Audiobooks.com provided 1 audiobook for $14,95. Nonetheless, now on high of this 1 audiobook, each member get entry to 2 further books from the VIP choice, a curated part with an ideal number of books that change month-to-month. You’ll be able to see the selection of this month here
It looks like this can be a everlasting change, and now each member, together with free trial members, will get 1 credit score every month (equals to 1 guide) and a pair of books from the VIP (curated) choice.
2. Audiobooks.com launched a Household Plan that enables customers to ask their relations or associates and use one account on 3 completely different units. This characteristic is just like different providers like Audible (permits entry on 3 units) and Scribd (permits entry on 6 units with a obtain possibility on 4). That is undoubtedly a step ahead.
3. One of many new options that, for my part, makes Audiobooks.com stand out from their opponents is a podcast part with over 72,000 podcasts. And each person will get limitless entry to it! This can be a actually distinctive characteristic that not one of the different comparable providers has. You’ll be able to browse the podcasts by classes, save them for later, add to favorites, obtain to your system, and pay attention anyplace.
Audiobooks.com Free Trial
If you’re not satisfied that Audiobooks.com is the correct match for you, then you’ve got an possibility of signingup for a 3-book free 30-day trial HERE. You’ll get 1 free audiobook plus 2 bonus audiobooks from their VIP choice. You’ll have 30 days to resolve whether or not you just like the service or not. If for some purpose you’ll not need to proceed utilizing Audiobooks.com, simply cancel your trial inside 30 days and keep away from any expenses.
Some issues to know earlier than signing up for Audiobooks.com Free 30-Day Trial:
– You have to to offer your bank card info once you join a trial and also you may get a pre-authorized cost. However don’t worry, that is solely completed to validate your bank card and billing deal with, and the transaction goes to be voided immediately (nonetheless, in some instances it might take as much as 2-6 days to get a refund). The pre-authorized quantity is $14,95 which equals to a month-to-month price.
– Remember the fact that the trial begins on the day you join. So, for example, when you join a free trial on September 1st, and begin utilizing the service solely on September seventh, your trial will nonetheless finish on September thirtieth and you can be charged a month-to-month price on October 1st (when you don’t cancel your membership earlier than that date).
– When you cancel your membership you’ll nonetheless have entry to all your beforehand bought audiobooks in addition to any unused credit which are already in your account. Word: This doesn’t apply to the books from the VIP choice that are solely accessible on energetic accounts.
– When you join a free trial, add a reminder in your calendar so that you just received’t overlook when it ends. Earlier than making a last resolution ask your self a number of questions. Did you benefit from the service? Do you assume it’s definitely worth the worth? Did you take heed to any podcasts? Has Audiobooks.com affected your life in a optimistic approach? I consider that Audiobooks.com is a superb service, and when you agree then go forward and join a membership after your free trial ends. Nonetheless, when you don’t prefer it for some purpose, simply cancel your trial, no strings hooked up.
Audiooboks.com is best than Audible as a result of for $14,95 a month you get 3 premium audiobooks. You additionally get entry to 1,2 million podcasts which alone is superb. You’ll be able to obtain podcasts and audiobooks and pay attention offline if you find yourself on the go.
Audiobooks.com VIP Choice: What Is It?
Audiobooks.com VIP is an unique choice of round 150 books in numerous genres that modifications on the primary day of each month. You’ll be able to obtain 2 books free of charge the primary month you join and 1 guide a month after that. These are the identical books which are offered on Audible for $14,95 every. And with Audiobooks.com, you get them free of charge. https://www.audiobooks.com/vip-selection
Can I Buy Additional Books On Audiobooks.com?
Completely! As talked about earlier, Audiobooks.com subscription plan consists of 1 audiobook monthly and a pair of further books from their VIP choice. However when you want extra books you may at all times buy them at an excellent worth. There are a number of methods to do it:
1. First, test the Audiobooks.com “Deals” part. You’ll be able to typically discover “2 for 1” and different nice offers there.
2. InstaCredit: it’s a simple method to buy further books with out leaving the app. This selection can solely be used you probably have no credit score left from the earlier month. All it’s important to do is allow the InstaCredit characteristic within the Settings menu and select the guide you need to buy. After that, merely observe the popups.
3. A la carte: this feature is on the market solely by way of the web site and it permits customers to buy audiobooks exterior of the credit score system.
What’s the distinction between Audible and Audiobooks.com?
Audible is probably the most popular audiobook subscription service on the market, however I consider that Audiobooks.com has its benefits, too. The value is similar for each providers ($14,95 monthly), however with Audible yo get 1 guide every month and a pair of Audible Originals, and with Audiobooks.com you get 1 guide plus 2 bonus books from the VIP choice and limitless entry to their podcasts.
Audible and Audiobooks.com have virtually the identical variety of titles with Audible being a bit bigger by a margin of solely 25,000 books (12%). Audible has many nice guide titles as in comparison with Audiobooks.com. This can be a plus for Audible. Nonetheless, Audiobooks.com is a quickly rising service and it looks like they’re catching up with their competitor. Each platforms have cell purposes with wonderful options together with reside sync.
Actually, it’s exhausting for me to decide on one over the opposite and inform you which one is best as a result of all of it is dependent upon your wants. So what I counsel is signing up for a free trial with each providers after which resolve which one fits you greatest.
Why You Ought to Select Aduiobooks.com Over Audible
- Audiobooks.com now has over 200,000 titles and 1,2 million podcasts of their library.
- You could find all the greatest sellers on Audiobooks.com.
- Audiobooks.com offers you 1 credit score monthly (similar as Audible) that can be utilized to buy 1 audiobook. You additionally get 2 extra audiobooks from the VIP choice within the first month and 1 guide every month after. The VIP Choice is just like Audible Originals, however the number of books is significantly better.
- There are thousands and thousands of podcats on Audiobooks.com. And When you listened to Audible podcasts earlier than, you already know, that the range is just not so nice. Audibooks.com additionally supplies a way more user-friendly expertise in terms of podcasts. You should utilize filters to search out any podcast with a particular search phrase.
- The Free Guide characteristic is one other factor I completely love in regards to the platform. Do you know that Audiobooks.com has a free guide part? The range is nice, particularly in comparison with Audible that solely has 50 free books.
- The one factor I like extra about Audible is that it helps extra units. You should utilize Audiobooks.com solely on a smartphone (Android and iOS), pill, or laptop computer.
Audiobooks.com Signal-Up And Cancellation Course of
The sign-up course of could be very straightforward and simple. Just click this link, enter your particulars and billing info, and your 30-day free trial will begin immediately.
When you resolve that you just like Audiobooks.com and need to proceed utilizing the service, you then don’t must do something (you can be charged a month-to-month price after the trial ends). If not, cancel your subscription anytime earlier than the trial ends and keep away from any expenses. To cancel your account go to a Membership space on the Audiobooks.com web site and click on the “Cancel” button. You too can do it by telephone by calling 1-855-876-6195 (9 am – 8 pm EST, Monday to Friday).
Is Audiobooks.com Subscription Value it?
Sure. It’s a strong service with a responsive app, all kinds of titles, and comparatively low cost costs. The pricing might sound a bit steep for some individuals however earlier than you assume so, there are some things that it’s worthwhile to consider. The primary one is that your month-to-month audiobook is yours to maintain. As soon as an audiobook is credited and bonded to your account, it stays there ceaselessly. This implies it is possible for you to to take heed to the audiobook even when you select to not renew your subscription. One other factor is that the month-to-month price consists of limitless entry to 1000’s of podcasts. I actually like this characteristic particularly since not one of the different audiobook subscription providers gives it.
I’ve used a number of audiobook subscription providers prior to now and I actually consider that Audiobooks.com is likely one of the greatest in 202. When you like audiobooks and podcasts and don’t need to pay an arm and a leg for it, then I feel you may benefit from the platform.
After I delve deep into Audiobooks.com, it’s vital to take a short look into the advantages of audiobooks as in comparison with hardcovers or digital books to know why individuals are operating to them.